Posted Thursday 28th Night:
Friday will see some on & off passing showers with a few heavy spells in some parts of City. Average rainfall expected around 25-40 mms.
Weekend also same trend to continue, with increasing from 1st July.
Pune: Passing light to moderate drizzles/showers next 3 days. Rainfall around 3-5 mms.
South West Monsoon has moved into capital Delhi & in Haryana, Punjab, Uttarakhand & Himachal Pradesh regions today.
The Northern and NW regions of India will get continuing monsoon showers/thundershowers next 3 days with some heavy spells possible around NCR over weekend.
1. Kollur, Udupi - 2108 mm
2. Agumbe, Shimoga - 1973 mm
3. Hulikal, Shimoga - 1869 mm
4. Naladi, Kodagu - 1836 mm (Till 23rd June)
5. Mastikatte, Shimoga - 1808 mm
6. Bhagamandala, Kodagu - 1714 mm
7. Yadur, Shimoga - 1692 mm