Another spot on estimate was the shower on Wednesday in parts of Delhi NCR, and drizzles in Pune...
Now, what about the next 2 days, Thursday and Friday ?
1. Thunderstorms expected to continue in Maharahtra Districts of Nasik, Aurangabad and Marathwada, Ahmednagar, Jalgaon, Akola and lighter rains in Pune, Satara, Solapur and Nagpur.Heavy in Marathwada. (Map for Maharashtra rains given yesterday holds good)
Mumbai will be hazy, with day temperatures around 33/34c and nights rising by a couple of degrees.
Pune will be partly cloudy with chances of light rains in some parts.
2. Next 2 days also light showers in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
3.Rains decreasing rapidly in Delhi NCR. Delhi getting warmer towards 27/28c (next 2 days).
4. Tamil Nadu also expected to be dry.
5. Pakistan : Some showers in Central Pakistan regions of Multan and Balochistan. Islamabad and Karachi dry and temperatures show rising trend next 2 days.
6. After receiving 23 mms of rain this month, Kathmandu will be dry, with the days rising to 25/26c next few days. Nepal weather will be dry and sunny.
Weekend situation and forecast will be put up on Friday Night...