Sunday, January 08, 2012
New !! A weekly Forecast !
Vagaries Sunday Weather Forecast for the Week: 8th -15th January.
( This is put up gauging the current situation, and could be subject to changes during the week. Please give your approval/comments for changes or improvements. Will continue if ok with readers. In the absence of any feedback, shall discontinue this format.)
1. J-1 Moves away on Sunday. Decrease in rainfall from Northern regions. Expected to cover Nepal on Sunday/Monday. Major fog in Northern plains on Monday/Tuesday.
2. Persisting Rain over Orissa on Sunday and Monday.
3. Projected weak W.D. from Tuesday,10th staggers, but due to secondary, Sindh Pakistan will get light rains on 10/11th.
4. Next major W.D, (J-2) on Northern regions from Saturday,14th.
5. Cold Wave likely over Plains of NW, Western and Central India and Sindh Pakistan on Monday and Tuesday.
6. NEM likely to start retreat this week.
Monsoon Watch --4 ...Quantum Analysis...20th May 2018 Quantum Analysis is evaluated for the amount of summer monsoon rainfall over Indian m...
Mt. Abu: 141 mms on 23rd July, 733 on 24th July and 734 mms on 25th July ..totalling to 1608 mms in 3 days ! The annual rainfall of man...
WEEKEND SPECIAL.. HIGHEST RAINFALL(2017) OVER INDIAN SUBCONTINENT.. ( THIS EFFORT IS BEST VIEWED ON A LAPTOP ) 1. Annual rainfall ov...
Posted Thursday Night 19th April Arctic Sea Ice Volume Surges 3 TRILLION Cubic Meters Since Early March! April 17, 2018 by Robert ...