Sunday, January 08, 2012
New !! A weekly Forecast !
Vagaries Sunday Weather Forecast for the Week: 8th -15th January.
( This is put up gauging the current situation, and could be subject to changes during the week. Please give your approval/comments for changes or improvements. Will continue if ok with readers. In the absence of any feedback, shall discontinue this format.)
1. J-1 Moves away on Sunday. Decrease in rainfall from Northern regions. Expected to cover Nepal on Sunday/Monday. Major fog in Northern plains on Monday/Tuesday.
2. Persisting Rain over Orissa on Sunday and Monday.
3. Projected weak W.D. from Tuesday,10th staggers, but due to secondary, Sindh Pakistan will get light rains on 10/11th.
4. Next major W.D, (J-2) on Northern regions from Saturday,14th.
5. Cold Wave likely over Plains of NW, Western and Central India and Sindh Pakistan on Monday and Tuesday.
6. NEM likely to start retreat this week.
As "Earth warms," Michigan's Upper Peninsula to get more snow See the Normal Annual Snowfall increase in la...
8 September ..100 days of Monsoon 2018 Mumbai SCZ 2194 mms with 63 rainy days ( The far eastern townships of MMR have receive...
Cyclone Warning for Tamil Nadu & Puducherry coast: Posted: 15 NOV 2018 Time : 11.00 am IST, 053000 UTC Position of "GAJA...
Posted Thursday Night 19th April Arctic Sea Ice Volume Surges 3 TRILLION Cubic Meters Since Early March! April 17, 2018 by Robert ...