Sunday, January 08, 2012
New !! A weekly Forecast !
Vagaries Sunday Weather Forecast for the Week: 8th -15th January.
( This is put up gauging the current situation, and could be subject to changes during the week. Please give your approval/comments for changes or improvements. Will continue if ok with readers. In the absence of any feedback, shall discontinue this format.)
1. J-1 Moves away on Sunday. Decrease in rainfall from Northern regions. Expected to cover Nepal on Sunday/Monday. Major fog in Northern plains on Monday/Tuesday.
2. Persisting Rain over Orissa on Sunday and Monday.
3. Projected weak W.D. from Tuesday,10th staggers, but due to secondary, Sindh Pakistan will get light rains on 10/11th.
4. Next major W.D, (J-2) on Northern regions from Saturday,14th.
5. Cold Wave likely over Plains of NW, Western and Central India and Sindh Pakistan on Monday and Tuesday.
6. NEM likely to start retreat this week.
World Snippets of Current winter; Moscow's 2017 December was its 'darkest' on record December set the record for the least a...
Monsoon Watch -3... 2017 (Additional)...May 9th 2017. Monsoon Arrival Estimate. The arrival date is calculated seeing today's positi...
Monsoon Watch – 3 (part 1)...2017 .....4th May Further Analysis of the parameters as discussed in MW-1,MW-2. Position as on 4 th May :...
Monsoon Watch --4 ...Quantum Analysis Quantum Analysis is evaluated for the amount of summer monsoon rainfall over Indian monsoon region ...