1. Monsoon Axis has Moved South, and is Moving south next 2 days.
Hence showers in Delhi on Wednesday as we noted ...22 mms in S,Jung and 17 mms at Palam. NCR Rainfall will last till Thursday.
2. BB-5, UAC/Low Pressure formed off Odisha/North A.P. Coast.
3. West Coast off shore Trough off Kerala will deepen.
Strong NW winds, 40-50 kmph, will lash Kerala coast as the Low Pressure BB-5 movew West.
18th/19th /20th July: Very heavy Rains in Kerala adjoining Coastal Karnatak. Heavy falls may exceed 200 mms in 24 hr in Wayanad, Kannur, Idukki and Mallapuram Districts and some parts of Central Kerala Coastline. Local Flooding possible.
Kannur received 58 mms till Wednesday Morning.
4. 19th July: The system BB-5 tracks West and heavy rains in Chattisgarh and Vidharbh.
5. 20th/21st July: As BB-5 tracks West, Heavy rains upto 50 mms in Marathwada and Interior Maharashtra.
Unfortunately..No meaningful rains expected in Gujarat till 21st at least.
Rainfall dull and Low in Indore, will increase from Sunday...
Mumbai: WednesdayThru Sunday: Partly Sunny and spotty showers..Status Quo in slow rains situation till Sunday..around 5-10 mms/day.
Pune: Low rains phase till Friday with the days around 30/31c. Saturday will see slight increase in rains frequency thru Sunday.