- North Konkan (including Mumbai) and Gujarat was cool during the day in the aftermath of Western Disturbance( F-1) . The lowest max temp (25.9 c) at Maharashtra yesterday was recorded at Dahanu on the North Konkan coast.
- The interior of Maharashtra was warm during the daytime.
- Gujarat temps : Junagadh 27 / 9 , Rajkot 28 / 10 , Ahmedabad 27 / 9 , Naliya 27 / 5 , Mt.Girnar 20 / 6 , Okha 23 / 18
Next two days (Wed / Thurs) ,
- The day temp at Mumbai will increase from Monday's level (27 c) to nice and dry 30 - 31 c and night will be cooler (min temp 15 -17c ) .
- Nasik/Pune will be nice and dry during the day (max 32-33 c) and night will be cool (min temp 10 - 13 c) .
Gujarat region will see some clouds/hazy sun on wednesday.
- On Wed & Thurs, Rajkot / Ahmedabad will be fine and dry during the day (max temp 29- 30 c) and night will be cool (min temp 10-12 c) .
- On Wed & Thurs , Surat will be nice and dry during the day (max 31-32 c) and night will be cool (min temp 14 - 16 c) .
(Click and enlarge for better view)