1. UAC formed off Karnataka Coast.
2. UAC likely to form off A.P. Coast by 8th September.
3. 200 level jet streams well established as Westerlies Completely...North of 27N Line.
4. Initial formation of Anti Cyclone (High Pressure) noticed and observed.
5. Instigating Withdrawal of South West Monsoon from Sindh and West Rajasthan in the next 3/4 days.
Mumbai: Friday: Thunder Showers likely towards afternoon. If the showers decrease on Saturday (possible) , then again Sunday will see fairly increased rains over Saturday.
Fairly heavy showers likely in Roha and region around.
Pune: Weekend will see heavy thunder showers in many parts of city. Could expect upto 20 mms on Friday.
Thunder Showers in Marathwada and Vidharbh this weekend.
Showers likely on Friday/Saturday and Sunday in Akola...around 15-25 mms per day.
Aurangabad will get fairly heavy thunder showers this Friday and Saturday.
Rains likely on Friday and Saturday in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Delhi NCR: Weekend will see NW winds, with rising day temperatures...rising to 36/37c by Monday.
Showers in Saurashtra next week.