..Phalodi (Rajasthan) min temp @ -0.5 c ..
It recorded India's highest ever temp of 51 c this summer (19 May 2016).. Info by Vagarian Abhijit..
..For more International/Indian extreme weather info : refer Vagaries extreme blog ( click from the tabs above )
As predicted by Vagaries ( see the previous post below )..
- Temperatures have dropped in North west and west subcontinent in the aftermath of western disturbance J-2 .
- The plains of Rajasthan , Punjab and Haryana have recorded min temperatures close to 1 c.
- Rajkot (Gujarat) recorded a min of 9.9 c.
- Nasik (Maharashtra) has recorded min of 6.5 c . Nasik AWS has reported 5.9 c (refer below map ).
- In the Mumbai region , lowest min temp has been recorded at Palghar @ 10.8 c. Mumbai SCZ min temp dropped by almost 3 c as compared to yesterday , recording 13.6 c .
Down South ,the hill station of Ooty (Tamilnadu) recorded min temp of 5 c .
Hill station of Mt.Abu (South Rajasthan)min temp
It rained over the 'Tiger country' at East MP (Seoni..17 mms , Umaria..10 mms ) , North Chattisgarh (Ambikapur.. 3mms), Jharkhand (Daltonganj ..13 mms ) under the influence of a circulation over north MP/ Chattisgarh.
Andaman and Nicobar islands continued to receive showers under the influence of a low pressure in the Andaman sea (Nancowry..18 mms).
Car Nicobar had received 132 mms rain on 6th Jan 2017.
( Click and enlarge for better view )
( MAX/MIN temp in celcius..past 24 hrs ending 8.30 am on 10th Jan 2017 )