20 Dec 2018
Mostly dry weather is prevailing over the country.Himalayas are in deep freeze.
Even in absence of a strong Western Disturbance effect , most of India is in grip of winter due to Northwest winds.
1) Min temp map
- Shekhawati region of Rajasthan (Churu,Sikar) has reported lowest min temps (freezing point) over the plains and plateaus of the country.
- Mumbai (Scz) ,Delhi (Sfd) reported lowest min temp of the season till now.
- In Maharashtra , the lowest min temp of 6 c was reported at Nagar .Mumbai region min temp was in 11 c to 18 c range. Pune city region min temp was in 8 c to 12 c range.
- The below normal min temps to continue over Rajasthan , Haryana ( min temps 0 c to 6 c ).
- Delhi will be around 4-6 c range .
- East India min temp will fall by 2/3 c .Kolkata min temp will fall to 10 /11 c .
- Pune city (west) min temp will be around 11 c and Pune city (east) will be around 14 c .
- Mumbai Scz min temp will be around 18 c .
- Bengaluru will be partly cloudy at 17/18 c.
- Chennai will be partly cloudy at 21 / 22 c.
During the weekend ,
- Most of the country will continue to be sunny and dry (some rains may be confined to south Tamilnadu , Kerala).
- Delhi max will be around 22/24 c range .
- Kolkata max will settle at 25 c .
- Pune city max will be around 29 c .
- Mumbai Scz will be dry and sunny at 33 c .
- Bengaluru will be partly cloudy at 27/28 c .
- With not much rains , Chennai will be partly cloudy and breezy at 29/30 c.