Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Todays posting for India Weather : 27th.Feb.
- no W.D.system in sight till 6th. Mar. Hence dry weather for all of north/central India till 7th.
- no major wave for south till 6th. Hence dry weather till 7th. But mild incursion of moisture,and partly cloudy weather will prevent temperatures from rising too sharply.
- dry and easterly winds in first week means substantial rise in day/night temperatures for the full country.
- ridge aloft will remain in place, preventing any major development in the north and central region.
-MSL remains high.
- rise in temperature will be prominent in central and west Rajasthan.
As "Earth warms," Michigan's Upper Peninsula to get more snow See the Normal Annual Snowfall increase in la...
8 September ..100 days of Monsoon 2018 Mumbai SCZ 2194 mms with 63 rainy days ( The far eastern townships of MMR have receive...
Cyclone Warning for Tamil Nadu & Puducherry coast: Posted: 15 NOV 2018 Time : 11.00 am IST, 053000 UTC Position of "GAJA...
Posted Thursday Night 19th April Arctic Sea Ice Volume Surges 3 TRILLION Cubic Meters Since Early March! April 17, 2018 by Robert ...