Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Todays posting for India Weather : 27th.Feb.
- no W.D.system in sight till 6th. Mar. Hence dry weather for all of north/central India till 7th.
- no major wave for south till 6th. Hence dry weather till 7th. But mild incursion of moisture,and partly cloudy weather will prevent temperatures from rising too sharply.
- dry and easterly winds in first week means substantial rise in day/night temperatures for the full country.
- ridge aloft will remain in place, preventing any major development in the north and central region.
-MSL remains high.
- rise in temperature will be prominent in central and west Rajasthan.
Posted 24th May Afternoon: South West Monsoon Moves into Maldives . ...24th May Hanimadhoo received 54 mms, Male 38 mms and Kahdhoo 1...
Mt. Abu: 141 mms on 23rd July, 733 on 24th July and 734 mms on 25th July ..totalling to 1608 mms in 3 days ! The annual rainfall of man...
WEEKEND SPECIAL.. HIGHEST RAINFALL(2017) OVER INDIAN SUBCONTINENT.. ( THIS EFFORT IS BEST VIEWED ON A LAPTOP ) 1. Annual rainfall ov...
Posted Thursday Night 19th April Arctic Sea Ice Volume Surges 3 TRILLION Cubic Meters Since Early March! April 17, 2018 by Robert ...