(THIS EFFORT IS BEST VIEWED ON LAPTOP / DESKTOP)
- Most of the sub-continent (95% area) will be dry and sunny during this week.'Vagaries of the Weather' will be at the maximum with the frigidity of the Himalayas to the humid tropical weather of Lakshadweep islands.
- Light Rain/Snow will be limited to extreme North over Kashmir & Himachal (under the influence of a weak Western Disturbance) , extreme South over Tamilnadu / Sri Lanka (shallow easterlies) & Andaman Nicobar islands ( under the influence of west moving and weakening Tropical storm 'Kai-tak')
- Fog expected over North and East sub-continent during the morning.Night temps will drop over North towards weekend and day temps will increase over East.
- West / Central sub-continent will be sunny,crisp and very dry; resulting in falling night temps during the week .
- Some of the lowest Daytime Humidity .. Mumbai 20% , Pune/Rajkot 15 % , Jaisalmer 10%
- Lowest temp over the plains .. 0.5 c (Fatehpur ..Sikar dist, Rajasthan)
- Highest temp .. 35.3 c (Mangalore ,Coastal Karnataka)